So.. I’m finally gonna write a blog. I’ve been toying with the idea of it for months now. Just a little way for me to vent, get creative, tell a story, whatever I feel like. That’s the great thing about blogs, you can write whatever you want, your not forcing anyone to read it so if they don’t like what you are talking about, they can just leave!
I figured a good way to get to know me was to know a few random not so known things about me. The people who will read this already know a lot about me so why post those boring old facts? Exactly..
1) I pick at my toe nails. It drives my nail lady crazy because I won’t let them grow out. I can’t stand to have any nail length on my toes.. I know I’m strange..lol.
2) I have an intense fear of starving to death. Seeing as how I use to weigh 250+, I was never in danger of this happening..
3) I find older men extremely sexy, yet I’m married to a younger man.. 🙂
4) I do kind of fear the Zombie Apocalypses happening.. hey chemical warfare is real people!
5) I had a short stint of shoplifting when I was a teenager (like 13-14). Stole a bunch of crap and never got caught, Thank God.
6) Sometimes I get depressed and go thru the baby sections at stores because honestly I wanted one more baby..(But am thankful for the 2 I was lucky enough to have)
7) When I get the giggles… I laugh so hard that I find it almost scary because I can’t breath anymore.
8) Crying gives me migraines, therefore I try very hard to never cry. I’m finding this one harder and harder to do the older I get.. damn emotionally hormones..
9) I watched someone overdose and die in front of me when I was a teenager.. he did the same drugs I was getting ready to do! I’ve always had a guardian angel I think.
10) I like musicals, and would really like one day to go see a Broadway Play..
Okay, so there are 10 random little known facts about me. Wanna know anything else.. just ask.. 🙂