Tonight is the Power Ball Lotto.. it’s worth $500 million, and by time the numbers are drawn probably even more then that. I’m a huge “What if” person. I love to play the “what if” game, even though it drives my husband completely insane. Who knows, maybe that’s the appeal for me! I know that a lot of people who blog are big “lists” people.. so I’m going to combine these two. Here is my top 10 list of what I would do if I won the Power Ball Lotto tonight……. drum roll please…
10) Make sure the winnings are put in MY name so the bitchzilla could not go after my husband for even more alimony and child support.
9) Donate a huge chunk to cancer research (specifically colon cancer since that’s what stole my mom from me).. cancer sucks
8) Send a post card from whatever exotic location I am currently visiting to several people including one particular person with a
Having fun, wish you were here ” Having a f**king blast without you.. please forget my name and that you ever knew me. ”
7) Show up on several people’s doorstep in true Publishers Clearing House style with balloons and a big cardboard check with thousands of dollars on it while filming and surprise them! These few have suffered greatly and continue to suffer and I would give anything to be able to help end their worries.. at least their financial ones..
6) SHOP… just friggin shop… buy anything and everything I’ve ever wanted but convinced myself I wasn’t worth it.. that spending that much money on myself was just something I wasn’t ever going to be allowed to do.. I’d own Coach purses for everyday of the week, Louis Vuitton shoes, a real diamond ring with all the shiny blings beside the big stone in the middle, a Porche, a Lexus and a fully loaded van for when we have all the kids with us! I would walk by something and think.. awe, that’s cute I ‘d like to have it.. AND FREAKING BUY IT!! No guilt, no talking me out of it… just buy and treasure it!
Louis Vuitton in Paris (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
5) Spoil my kids. They’re entire lives have been filled with “no, sorry.. we can’t afford that” to anything they’ve wanted. Whether it be going to an amusement park, a zoo, buying a gaming system.. they hear no.. they’ve even heard no at the Dollar Tree.. so hell ya! My babies are gonna get some serious stuff! Don’t get me wrong.. I’m not gonna let them go all crazy BUT.. they will have season passes to whatever Amusement Park they want.. they will have real vacations.. they will be able to join a club if they want, do some school activity that cost extra…
4) Get on a regularly scheduled massage therapy schedule. I got some knots that need tending in the shoulder area!
3) Have the plastic surgery I want to get my body where I may finally be happy with it!
2) Donate to the Food Bank all year long, not just at Christmas time.. why? Because it SUCKS when you have no food in the house… trust me.. I know..
Greater Boston Food Bank (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
And number 1 on my list….
1) BUY A FREAKING HOUSE THAT IS MINE ALL MINE AND NOT OWNED BY MY INLAWS OR MY HUSBAND OR THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!! A place that I want, not that I have to settle for.. decorated the way I want it.. no roaches! All new appliances with the most modern kitchen ever and plenty of fireplaces and no neighbors that are so close I can hear their toilet flush!
Dream Home (Photo credit: jeweledlion) I wouldn’t mind this one.. I don’t need a mansion.. just some room to breath..