- 1/2 lb ground beef round
- 1/3 cup water
- tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- container (8 oz) sour cream
- packages (7 oz each) refrigerated guacamole
- container (16 oz) refrigerated pico de gallo salsa
- cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Jalapeño and red Fresno chiles, very thinly sliced, if desired
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- 1In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix. Heat to simmering; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in refried beans.
- 2In 6 (8-oz) wide-mouth glass jars, evenly layer beef mixture, sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with chile slices and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
If you don’t have small glass jars on hand, you can layer this taco dip in a glass pie plate or shallow serving dish.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Total Fat
- (Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- (Dietary Fiber
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
1 Starch; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.