- 1 box (13.5 oz) Cinnamon Chex® Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1. In a large bowl combine Cinnamon Chex Cereal, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- 2. In a double broiler or microvave carefully melt the white choocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- 3.Pour the white chocolate mix over the chex cereal and fold it into the cereal, fruit, and seeds are all covered evenly.
- 4. Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- 5. Lay on a baking sheet to dry. Store in airtight container.
I found this recipe at the link listed below. Where as these look amazing.. I will not be making them because I cannot do the white chocolate.