I told y’all I will be posting all things Pumpkin.. well this isn’t something you eat but still!
With Halloween coming up, share this to your page so you can remember to do this!
After you scoop out and carve your pumpkin, dip it in a large container of bleach and water (use a 1 tsp:1 gal mix). The bleach will kill bacteria and help your pumpkin stay fresh longer. Once completely dry, (drain upside down), add 2 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to a quart of water. Brush this solution onto your pumpkin to keep it looking fresh for weeks.”
FYI—- BLEACH IS NOT FLAMMABLE!!