Thank you to my friend Sarah for finding this recipe for me to share… it looks so yummy with it’s stuff and cream in it..hahaha
You bet your bottom dollar I’ll be sippin’ this lightened-up treat 12 months of the year. My skinny jeans will be thankful.
- 1 and 1/2 cups (12 oz) cold coffee
- 1 and 1/4 cups (10 oz) unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup (57 grams) pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (or equal amount of honey, agave, or 4 packets stevia or other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg*
- light whipped cream, optional
Brew the coffee. Pour coffee into a large mug and refrigerate overnight. Coffee MUST be very cold.
In a small bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, sweetener of choice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together until combined. Pour into ice cube tray and allow to freeze.
Once coffee is cold and pumpkin ice cubes are frozen, add to your blender and blend on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if your blender isn’t blending it well. Taste the frozen drink and add more sweetener or spices if needed. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.
*Instead of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves – use 1 and 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice.
*Drink is naturally gluten free. Drink is vegan if using non-dairy milk and excluding whipped cream.
this page is awesome!