According to GLAMOUR, here are the 12 TYPES OF CRUSHES EVERY GIRL WILL HAVE:
So lets see which one’s I’ve had.. and then tell me which one’s you’ve had or may currently have..
1. The childhood crush: The guy you screamed “Cooties!” at in the third grade and “went out” with in the fifth for two weeks. It broke your heart a little when you discovered on Facebook that he got married, even though you haven’t spoken to him in 10 years and he’s not even that cute anymore.
Hmmm, for me this one would be James Cole! He was my brothers best friend and OMG did I have it bad for him!!! I wanted to marry him. I even let him know how much I desired his body at one point only to be told, “I’m flattered but your too young.. it’s like your my little sister!” I know.. ouch.. what made it worse is he married a girl that graduated High School with me.. so someone my age!!!
2. The celeb crush: The guy whose poster hung above your twin-size bed for five years, and you were legitimately certain you’d marry him by the end of every Tiger Beat article. You’re so glad the Internet wasn’t around when you were 13 because you might have been one of those crazy preteens making Twitter death threats against his girlfriend.
Now for this one.. Oh the Celeb crushes I have had in my life!!! Most of them Rock N Rollers (Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, Rod Stewart to name a few)… but right now, even at my old age… if you know me at all, you’ll know who it is. He was my first Celeb Crush of the Month… none other then… Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.. oh how I’d love to climb Mt. Dwayne! Don’t worry, my husband knows.
3. The work crush: The guy you wouldn’t normally be into, but you sit at the cubicle next to him nine hours a day, five days a week, so you’re basically forced to develop a smidge of feelings for him.
I’m thinking back to all of my jobs and honestly.. there’s not been 1 guy that I’ve crushed on that I worked with. Now I had guys come in to my job that I crushed on but one’s that I worked with… nope, drawing a blank.
4. The not-your-type crush: The guy you would never expect yourself to be into, but you are in a big way. He’s stocky and blond, whereas you usually go for lanky and dark. He’s totally corporate and you’re an all-natural free spirit. He’s a skater boy, you do ballet. Whatever, opposites attract.
At one time I would have said my husband for this one. When we first started dating he was so totally different then any other guy I had ever dated. The only thing he did that they did was drink and even that wasn’t much. He was quiet and patient and supportive and it was so nice to have all these new things. Now, 6 yrs later.. my kids and I have ripped all his patience away, he’s far from quiet, the drinking.. well we all do what we have to deal… Not saying I don’t still crush on him..
5. The Twitter crush: The guy you’ve never even met, but your friend retweets him and he’s so cute and always so witty, and now you Google-stalk him weekly and dream of ways to scheme a run-in with him.
Hmm.. I don’t do Twitter.. I mean I’ll post these blogs to it, but I don’t ever log on it and read tweets, so this one doesn’t concern me.
6. The hate crush: The guy you really can’t stand, but your blood gets so hot every time he enrages you that it basically turns you on and you just want to rip his clothes off to make him stop talking already.
This would be like every guy I’ve ever dated! I swear all men infuriate me so at some point.. yeah I’m sure this has happened.
7. The high school reunion crush: The guy who wasn’t on the football team, so your 17-year-old self never even noticed him, but five years later, you’re suddenly putting on makeup and a cute dress just in case you run into him at the grocery store with your mom.
HAHAHHAAHA.. again this is my husband. We went to school together, we graduated together.. we had all the same friends.. but he never talked to me so we never knew each other. We knew of each other.. but that’s it. Almost 20 years after we got out of high school hell, we married.
8. The borderline-inappropriate authority crush: The guy who’s way too old for you and you feel majorly creepy admitting it to yourself, but you’d totally do him. Think a college professor or your first boss.
This is gonna be Mr. Lyford who was the 9th grade guidance counselor when I was 18 and a senior in high school. Oh how I stalked this man. I will say that I found out on graduation day that the feelings were kinda mutual but he was an adult and understood the legality of it all and kept his distance… then right there on the football field on my graduation night he told me, turned around and walked out of my life and I never saw him again.. 😦
9. The barista crush: The guy who makes your coffee at the cart you stop at every morning. He always remembers how you take it and gives you a sweet little wink, so you’re basically in love, right?
Ummm.. the lady at Dunkin Donuts will give me extra munchkins at no charge.. but umm.. yeah I’m not crushing on her. Don’t get me wrong, if she was my type.. I’d crush a lil.. but yeah.. no!
10. The crush you’d never admit: The guy you would never say out loud that you have a teeny-tiny harmless crush on because it’s so, so wrong. Like, say, your best friend’s husband. You’d NEVER act on it, ever (but you did have a weird dream once that made you feel guilty).
Yup.. been here too. It’s hard to long for someone that you know you’ll never ever get the chance.. and if your me.. and you do get that 1 chance (after they had broken up).. he kissed you only to make her jealous.. I swear I hate men.
11. The see-him-everywhere crush: The guy in your extended circle of friends that you run into all the time. He’s on your bus one morning. You walk your dogs in the same park. He’s at your college friend Heather’s birthday party. But you can never quite find a way to get him into a real conversation.
Honestly.. I’m sure this has happened.. but I honestly don’t remember.
12. The “This could really be it” crush: The guy you just started dating who has serious potential to be the love of your life. You’ve got all the delightful swoon-y symptoms of a crush, but there’s something even better there too.
Yup.. had this.. timing was an issue but that’s okay because something more came my way later on..
Read more: http://www.washfm.com/pages/loo-and-chilli.html?feed=143345&article=11695327#ixzz2gTHxQoxE