Night Light Warning

night

 

Tonight my baby girl brought me her little Web Kinz pony with this burn spot on it.  My first thought was “Oh my God.. my baby could have died”.  She had this little night light plugged in by her bed and her stuffed animal must have got pushed up against it.  I can’t help but thing of how very lucky she is that it didn’t catch fire.  My world would have been forever changed had it.  I don’t even want to think about it.  So here is a warning to anyone with small children.. make sure their night lights are no where near somewhere a stuffed toy can get to it.  Thank you God, very watching out for us.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Night Light Warning

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s