Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture
- To make the filling, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and allspice with an electric mixer for 3-5 minutes, until fully combined.
- To assemble, decide if you will be making crescent rolls or crescent cups.
- For the cups, unroll crescent rolls and separate triangles (for a total of 16 triangles). Roll each triangle into a ball then press into individual muffin tin cups, until dough is covering bottom and sides of muffin cup. Scoop a large spoonful of filling into each muffin cup. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.
- For the crescent rolls, unroll the crescents into 16 separate triangles. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop a large spoonful of filling into the center of the triangle. Roll up the crescent carefully, like normal, and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 11-13 minutes.
- If desired, brush crescents with melted butter and sprinkle immediately with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Cool crescents. To make glaze, whisk together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk until desired consistency. Add more milk if needed. Drizzle over cooled crescents and enjoy!
- Best if eaten same day!
I came across this recipe on Facebook when Pillsbury posted it. The website the got it from is http://www.shugarysweets.com/. It was posted by Aimee on Sept. 20, 2013. This truly looks delish and I can’t wait to try it out.