The radio station I was listening to this morning on my way to work was talking about this list that someone put together of the top 15 movies that make men cry.. I figured I’d post and then put whether or not they have made me cry or not.
1. “Up“, 2009.. where as this is sad.. I did not cry.. sorry.
2. “Spartacus”, 1960
3. “Saving Private Ryan“, 1998
As much as I love.. LOVE Tom Hanks.. I refuse to watch this movie.. I don’t really like war movies.
4. “Rudy”, 1993
I saw this one.. but did not cry.. guess I have no soul
5. “Rocky“, 1976
SERIOUSLY??? This makes men cry???? I’ve seen Rocky a thousand times.. I’ve never teared up
6. “The Pride of the Yankees“, 1942
yeah.. never saw this one.
7. “Marley and Me“, 2008
Now this one.. made me tear up a bit.. I didn’t out right cry.. but the eye’s got watery.. little side note on this movie.. the twins that played the baby at 9 months old are my cousin Keith’s babies. 🙂
okay.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. if you cry at this movie..I’m gonna have to think you have problems.
9. “Kramer vs. Kramer”, 1979
I remember seeing this when I was younger… it was very dramatic.. but don’t think I cried.
10. “Frequency”, 2000
I had to go look this one up.. I don’t think I’ve seen it.
Now for my list of movies that have made me cry..
5) Steel Magnolia‘s. I bawled like a baby. Now I can’t even watch it because I have my own Shelby and I just don’t even wanna think of that.
4) Bug .. only because I’m terrified of big roaches bugs ESPECIALLY one’s that burst into flames killing you in a horrible death.. not to mention I was like 4 when I saw it.. and it scarred me for life.
2) Beaches.. yup.. gets me every time
1) Philadelphia.. Tom Hanks plays the role of his life (and that’s saying a lot with all the fantastic movies he’s done).. This movie just really makes me cry like a baby.. I have to fight to hold it in and I always end up losing it. One of my all time favorite movies.
so that’s my list.. what movie has made you cry that I left off?