- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Red and green food color
- container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors® red, green and white candy sprinkles
- 1Heat oven to 325°F. Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or cooking spray. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Pour half of the batter into medium bowl; set aside. Divide the other half of batter equally between 2 small bowls. (You will be left with 3 bowls of batter.) Add red food color to 1 of the small bowls and mix well. Add green food color to the second small bowl and mix well.
- 2Pour half of the white batter from medium bowl into cake pan. Carefully pour red batter over white batter in pan. Carefully pour green batter over red batter. Then pour remaining white batter from medium bowl over the top. Do not mix the colors.
- 3Bake as directed on box until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Turn pan upside down onto cooling rack placed over a cookie sheet; remove pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Place cake on serving plate.
- 4Divide frosting between 2 small microwavable bowls. Microwave 1 bowl on High about 5 to 10 seconds; mix well with spoon until smooth enough to drizzle. With the spoon, drizzle white frosting back and forth around the whole cake in a striping pattern until you use all of the frosting (allow some frosting to drip down onto plate in middle of cake, if desired).
- 5Microwave second bowl of frosting; stir in a few drops of green food color. Drizzle over cake, scattering back and forth in the same type of striping pattern. Decorate with sprinkles. Let stand until frosting is set before serving.
Brownie Christmas Tree Ingredients Red, green and silver foil-wrapped HERSHEY‘S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates 1 can vanilla ready-to-spread frosting Green food color 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 1 package(18.4 oz.) original supreme brownie mix with HERSHEY’S Syrup pouch 1/4 cup water Directions 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place about 28 small foil bake cups (2-inch diameter) on cookie sheet. 2. Follow package directions to prepare brownie batter. Fill bake cups 1/2 full with batter. 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet. 4. Combine frosting and food color. Set aside 6 brownies to use for tree trunk; frost remaining brownies. Arrange frosted brownies on large try in a tree shape. Place the unfrosted brownies at base of tree for the trunk. decorate tree by placing one foil-wrapped chocolate on each frosted brownie. Remove wrappers from 6 chocolates. Place a small amount of frosting in center of unfrosted brownies; place an unwrapped chocolate piece over frosting. About 28 brownie cups.